Chasing Our DNA would love some guest posts from family members!
If you’ve been wondering why the posts are slow going here, it’s just because sometimes I just don’t have anything to write about, or I’ve had to back burner my research. So if you’ve got a family story to tell, or share, or some research tips, write a post and email it to me.
All potential posts will be edited, so don’t worry too much about your writing skills.
Things to think about or include in a family story post:
- Full names during the introduction of the story.
- Dates or time period of the story.
- Facts – load the story with names, dates, locations.
- As much detail as possible – describe the environment or place the story took place.
- Don’t make things up – keep to the truth.
I’m interested in posting old and new stories, and nothing that would embarrass anyone, about anyone that is in our tree. The story has to come from both your tree and my tree.
Send posts to: kradel AT gmail DOT com
If you’d like to become a regular guest poster we can talk about that after your first submission!